im moved in!!!! i got really drunk last night and i think all my flatmates hate me!!! university!!!!
i honestly dont know how, when early 2000s dreamworks execs were faced with producing a cheap and fast knock-off capitalising of the success of finding nemo, a movie composed of celebrities faces mo-capped and pasted onto uncanny valley fish people, fish puns, baffling attempts at hip-hop culture, mafia movie tropes, a plot stolen from a spaghetti western, a subplot shitting on L.A and jack black converged into existence but The Lord finds a way
dont you dare talk shit about Shark Tale who the fuck even are you
"I’ll save you a dance…"
i move back to my HOOOOOOME home home home london today im SOOO excited and so ready for crowded tubes and BUSES that don’t cost £3 a journey and bein able to dress nice w out feeling like an idiot and not being on job seekers!!!!!! and not living with my parents!!!!! and 24 hr buses!!!! and being close to ppl i like!!!! and get on with!!!!! and did i mention buses???? i am also very very scared and nervous and TERRIFIED AND EVERYONE IS GOING TO HATE ME, BUT, LONDON!!! HOOOOME.
scuse me how am i supposed to transport all my identical black boots to london 💅
the news about the Manchester dogs home made me cry on the bus ): those poor doggies ): I hate everything and everyone ):
- this instagram photo luke posted
- stereotypical costumes of mexican/asian cultures respectively
- during this interview, calum compares nicki minaj and iggy azalea, diverting the original conversation about nicki and talking about how he likes iggy’s body because she doesn’t ‘mean to have a big butt she just does’
- calum, in response to a fan’s tweet saying they’d never seen a bad selfie of him, replied with a photo of conchita wurst (since deleted) implying they were unattractive for the way they looked
- both luke and michael have made fatphobic tweets
- in this video, they make a joke about crossing the border
- in this video, calum says he is black in a ‘joking’ manner, which is wrong for obvious reasons
- calum’s culturally appropriative tattoo and this post has some insight on the tattoo
- in this video, luke calls michael a homo
- ashton’s confederate flag bandana
- michael’s use of ableist language/slurs
- michael’s use of homophobic slurs (1,2)
- michael retweeted a video that admitted the concept of a friendzone (though the intent of the video dismantles the idea of the ‘nice guy’ the video does offer advice on how to get out of the friendzone, which implies it exists. it doesn’t)
- michael made a rape joke
- which brings us to 5sos misogynistic lyrics in heartbreak girl (and i’m stuck in the friendzone again and again) and out of my limit (no more having to chase to win that prize)
this is just amongst some of the things… i problably left some out
i think about this video almost every day